Volunteering, benefits not only those you help, but it creates a wonderful feeling of satisfaction and joy when you lend a helping hand at this unique sailing event. There are many opportunities to choose from such as; sailor registration, assisting sailors into and out of their boats, working on the water with race committee, and helping at after-race socials. Please feel free to fill out and submit the form below to do your part for this heart warming cause.
Volunteering Shoreside (Morning, afternoon and early evening shifts)
- Help under the tent with office duties
- **Strong people to help sailors in and out of boats**
- Coordinate food and refreshments for breakfast and lunch
- Help set up evening socials
- Hang Banners
- Shore side activities
- Run errands for supplies
For questions regarding "shoreside" tasks please direct your inquiries by clicking here.
On The Water (usually 0830 – 1600)
- Race Committee assistance
- Work on the signal boat to help hoist flags, record information
- Drive a mark boat (ability to use a gps)
- Assist on a mark boat or safety boat (ability to haul and set marks)
- You must supply your own life jacket or you will NOT be able to help on the water.
For questions regarding "on the water" tasks please direct your inquiries by clicking here.
To volunteer, please fill out the form below.