To become the leader in developing competitive sailing opportunities for sailors with disabilities.
To develop a program that will enable sailors with disabilities to reach their personal levels of achievement.
To provide a venue and process that includes inspirational information and educational instruction that will assist the Sailors with disabilities to attain competitive intermediate, advanced and or elite status.
- To organize a venue that is safe, accessible, clean, ample parking, with necessary equipment i.e., lifts, boats, first aid, safety boats, life preservers, cover from sun and weather.
- To organize dock personnel for assisting the Sailors with disabilities.
- To employ world-class instructors.
- To acquire the services of world-class judges.
- To acquire the services of world-class race committee.
- To acquire appropriate boats for instructors.
- To acquire appropriate water and food where needed.
- To put in position necessary public relations.
If you have a desire to help with the commitments of the C. Thomas Clagett, Jr. Memorial Clinic & Regatta, click here to email Judy McLennan.